Acoustic assessments of noise in the surrounding environment are usually measured by Sound Level Meters to check in just a matter of hours, for example, if an industrial site is in compliance with noise regulations.
Some situations however, require measurements to be taken over a longer period of time (from a few weeks to several months) in which case using a Noise Monitoring Device would be more suitable.
- Research and identification of uncommon noises
- Long term analysis for a more realistic assessment, taking into account industrial or environmental activity variations (flora, fauna,etc)
- Building site surveillance in the interest of limiting the noise level in the neighboring areas and managing the noisiest stages of construction
- Cost effective compared to traditional Sound Level Meters measurements
- 3G connection: remote communication to send recorded data and warnings
- Audio recording activated when the noise level goes beyond a set limit, in order to identify the origin of abnormal noise
- Self-sufficient energy thanks to solar powered batteries
Delhom Acoustique offers you 12 Noise monitoring devices, protecting your environment.